BMC service technicians are all factory-trained and receive intensive on-going training, both in-house and outside. As a result, our techs historically score higher than the factory reps on similar testing. What this means to you is when a service issue arises, BMC is your best source to resolve it fast and the first time. Unless otherwise agreed upon, our goal is to respond to your problem within 2 - 4 hours and get you back to business as quickly as possible
To meet the different needs of our clients, BMC offers a variety of service options:
- Break-fix: When it breaks, you contact us, and we dispatch a tech to fix the problem.
- Maintenance agreements: We create an agreement for a specified level of service. Issues falling outside this scope are handled on an individual basis.
- Service level agreements (SLA): when uptime is critical, a BMC SLA is the best assurance for minimum downtime. Part of a signed maintenance agreement, BMC guarantees both service response and the maximum acceptable length of equipment downtime.
- Managed print solutions (MPS): An MPS is BMC’s most comprehensive, and probably the most sensible, service option. Learn more about MPS here.
Using the machine intelligence in current equipment, BMC can often resolve issues remotely. Today many problems are software and firmware based. For those clients that permit it, a secure VPN connection allows our service techs to diagnose and correct many issues online. You benefit from shorter downtimes and minimal disruptions caused by onsite visits.
Let’s Talk Today About Making Your Business Work Better
Preparing For Your Success
Another very important part of our service occurs before your equipment arrives at your facility. We prepare each piece of equipment at our offices upon receipt, performing the following steps:
- Set up the equipment according to manufacturer recommendations
- Test for proper functionality
- Burn-in the equipment
- Input site information collected during our visits with your team
We then deliver and install the equipment at your facility and connect it to your network. Because of our pre-delivery preparations, the installation process is smoother, takes less of your time, creates fewer disruptions, and your equipment is ready to perform at peak levels the moment it powers up.
Find out how BMC’s talented and knowledgeable service techs and our variety of service options can keep your office equipment working and save you money. Contact us to learn more or call 818-787-2622.